TNT Volleyball Club Semi-Private Lessons
- Barb Clark—Director/Coach, TNT Volleyball
- Leanne Ulmer—Head Volleyball Coach, Carthage College/ TNT Volleyball
- Small Groups:
- 2-6 students per instructor
- Boys and Girls ages 11-18 years old
- Lesson Times:
- Each session is 1-1/2 hours in length on 4 dates (total 6 hours).
Dates and times will be determined when registration is received. Options are: Mon./Wed. or Tues./Thurs. evenings, or 4 straight days (M,Tu,W,Th), depending on the time of year.
Time slots can be: 6:30–8:00 PM; 8:00–9:30 PM; or 5:00–6:30 PM.
(All sessions are subject to change due to enrollment numbers). Email for specific dates: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meridian Middle School, 2195 Brandywyn Lane, Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
- If interested, please call 847-731-6648 or email us at: email@example.com for beginning dates.
- *Students will be placed according to age, ability and IHSA guidelines. Lessons focus on one skill or a variety of skills according to each athlete’s needs. If you miss a lesson you are NOT guaranteed a make-up date.
- $245.00 per six hours of instruction
New sessions forming soon!!!
- For more information contact Coach, Barb Clark at 847-731-6648.
- Click here to download the Semi-Private Lesson Registration Form